We have our personal protection equipment ready, we have deep cleaned every inch of DCS, and we are excited to welcome you to our immaculate and socially distant space. We feel confident after meeting the strict guidelines for safety and health set by the CDC and the NC Licensing Cosmetology & Barbering boards. Things are going to be run a bit differently for a while, to keep up with our vigorous sanitation schedule and to secure the protection of everyone entering our facility.
What We’ve Done
- We rearranged our space to allow for proper 6 foot social distancing between each guest.
- We have implemented touch-less sanitation stations throughout the salon.
- We have eliminated high touch surfaces, such as our waiting area and self serve beverage & refreshment area.
- We have stocked up on masks and gloves and will be wearing clean equipment for each guest.
- We will be thoroughly sanitizing spaces between each guest service.
- We have extended our service times to accommodate proper time spacing between guests and to keep the volume of people at DCS to a minimum.
- When shampooing, barriers have been added between each shampoo area and clean towels will be provided for coverage and extra safety.
- We will offer a private room (ideal for those with medical concerns). Private room is reserved one week in advance.
- We will be taking the temperature of each guest and employee via infrared touchless thermometer. If a fever of 100.4 or higher is detected, we ask that you please reschedule.
What You’ll Do
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, then call the salon to check-in. We will contact you via call or text when your stylist is available. Sutton Square 919-876-5411 Glenwood 919-836-0083
- Masks and gloves are required for every service.
We are thrilled to see you again. As your health and safety is our number one concern, only guests with appointments will be allowed in the salon to ensure social distancing. As an update to the cancellation policy, appointments cancelled within 48 hours are subject to a 50% charge of your service.
Although we cannot stay too close, just know your presence is what gets us through this crazy time.